You can make the best vegan recipe ever with pink watermelon cubes, delicious spiced tofu, quinoa, and crisp vegetables! This flavor-packed vegan bowl with watermelon, quinoa, and tofu is packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it great for a healthy, satisfying meal, meal prep, and even entertaining. Just create all the ingredients, then let everyone make their own bowl the way they like it. In this fresh and light recipe, soy-marinated tofu cubes, ginger-marinated watermelon squares, crunchy cooked quinoa, and fresh vegetables come together to create a delicious gluten-free vegan bowl you won’t be able to resist. The poke bowl’s calorie level is light, too, with just 320 calories for a full-meal-size bowl.
What is an acupuncture pot?
Poke bowl is a classic Hawaiian-inspired dish that features raw fish with toppings of fresh vegetables and rice, and it’s a very hot trend right now. But did you know that you can skip the fish and make an all-vegetarian version of “prick,” starring pink cubes of watermelon? yes! That’s the beauty of this easy and delicious vegetarian recipe.
Botanical Ingredients Puck Bowl
This light and delicious recipe features the following ingredients:
- Green salad
- green onion
- agave syrup
- Sesame oil
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
Create your own vegan vegan recipe with delicious, juicy, pink watermelon cubes, marinated tofu, quinoa, and crunchy vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons Lemonade
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated Ginger
- ½ young jalapenosmall cubes
- 4 cups Fresh watermelon cubes
- 2 cups cooked quinoaChiller
- 4 cups chopped green salad
- 4 finely chopped radish
- 1 paprikathin slices
- 2 Sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons marinade watermelon poke reserved
- 2 tablespoons Reserved tofu dressing
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- Make marinated tofu by adding soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the bottom of 2 cups. flat plate. Mix until combined. Add the cubes of tofu, mix gently, cover and let cool for about an hour, flipping the tofu to season evenly once during this time.
- Make a watermelon poke by adding lemon juice, agave syrup, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, ginger, and jalapenos to the bottom of a flat quart dish. Mix well until combined. Add the watermelon cubes, mix gently, cover, and let cool for about an hour, turning the watermelon to marinate evenly once during this time.
- While the tofu and watermelon are marinating, prepare the salad ingredients.
- When the tofu and watermelon are cooked, remove the seasoning and reserve the liquid.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together 3 tablespoons of reserved watermelon dressing, 2 tablespoons of tofu dressing, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil together in a small dish.
- Assemble each of the four bowls as follows:
Cover each bowl with a lettuce cup
Arrange 1 cup of drained watermelon
• Arrange ¼ of drained tofu
Arrange ½ cup of cooked and cooled quinoa
Arrange 1 radish, cut into strips
Arrange half a sweet pepper
• Drizzle one and a half tablespoons of vinaigrette over each bowl.
• Sprinkle half a green onion, mint and coriander.
- Feet it right away.
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- category: Entry
- dishes: American
- serving size: 1 share
- Calories: 320
- sugar: 14 grams
- sodium: 368 mg
- Fat: 13 grams
- Saturated fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 grams
- the basic: 6 grams
- protein: 14 grams
Key words: Vegetarian poke bowl, healthy poke bowl, easy poke bowl, vegan poke bowl
For other plant pots, check out:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click over here.