Are you looking for a great and easy pasta recipe with vegetables? Then here’s the go-to recipe! This vegan pasta is based on simple pasta (you can use dried or fresh), prepared marinara sauce, and a ton of roasted veggies—summer squash, eggplant, bell peppers, and onions—to make easy, healthy, and delicious vegan pasta with a grilled vegetable bowl. This delicious vegetable pasta recipe features oven-roasted vegetables, although you can also roast them on the grill, as shown here. All you have to do is chop up fresh veggies, sprinkle them with delicious herbal vinegar, and roast them until soft and golden brown. Alternatively, you can roast those vegetables on a hot grill. Then cook your pasta and mix it with marinara sauce, grilled vegetables, pine nuts and fresh basil. yum!
While you can use dried pasta in your recipe, you can also use fresh vegan pasta. Learn how to make fresh vegan pasta in my recipe over here.
Arrange the vegetables on the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and spices, then grill. Alternatively, you can roast those veggies on a hot grill (try grill basket to simplify it).
Turn to marinara sauce and an abundance of grilled veggies—summer squash, eggplant, bell peppers, and onions—to make this delicious vegetarian pasta recipe and grilled greens that sings simply rustic.
- 3 Small summer squash, sliced
- 1 Small eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 Red or white onion
- 1 paprika (red, yellow or green) cut into slices
Pasta and toppings:
- Heat the oven to 400 F or heat the grill to medium heat.
- Prepare vegetables by arranging summer zucchini, eggplant, onions and sweet peppers on the baking sheet.
- Mix the vinegar together by mixing olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, black pepper, and sea salt in a bowl. small plate.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the vegetables and stir with tongs to distribute.
- Place vegetables on the top rack of the oven and roast for about 30 minutes, turning half way through cooking, until golden brown and tender. Or put it on a hot grill (may use grill basketCook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring, until evenly cooked. Remove from fire and set aside.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts by placing them in a small baking dish in a hot oven for 5 minutes while the vegetables are roasting. Remove from fire and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta by putting water to boil in a big bowl. Add pasta and cook to al dente stage (according to package directions). Put it in a colander, rinse and drain.
- Put the marinara sauce in a large saucepan and heat until it boils. Remove from heat and add the cooked pasta, stirring gently to distribute the ingredients.
- Place pasta with marinara sauce in a large serving bowl or serving plate. Top with roasted vegetables, pine nuts and fresh basil. Feet it right away.
- Make 8 servings (about 2 cups each).
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free pasta.
Learn how to make fresh vegetable pasta over here.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- category: Entry
- dishes: Italian, American
- serving size: 1 share
- Calories: 369
- sugar: 18 grams
- sodium: 116 mg
- Fat: 14.5 g
- Saturated fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 grams
- the basic: 10 grams
- protein: 10 grams
Key words: Vegetarian pasta, grilled vegetables, grilled vegetables, oven roasted vegetables, vegetable pasta
For other vegan pasta recipes, check out:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click over here.