Did you know that you can make a truly amazing Vegan Caesar Dressing with just a few whole plant ingredients? That’s right! This Caesar salad dressing is seasoned with the sea flavors of capers and sea kelp (no anchovies necessary), along with plant-based milk, cashews, tahini, lemon juice, mustard, nutritional yeast, garlic, and black pepper. Just soak the cashews for a few minutes, and blend them with the other ingredients to create a truly creamy, flavorful homemade Caesar salad dressing recipe that is also vegan, gluten-free, and allergen friendly. The creamy Vegan Caesar Dressing holds in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, and it’s delicious tossed into a salad, drizzled over a grain bowl, or even served on the side with crackers. Make up a batch and enjoy it all week long.
You can make the best easy vegan caesar dressing ever with a few whole plant ingredients, such as cashews, tahini, capers, and sea kelp flakes.
- Place raw cashews in a small dish and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes. While cashews are soaking, prepare the rest of the dressing and salad ingredients. When cashews are done soaking, drain off water.
- To make the dressing, add plant-based milk, tahini, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, capers, nutritional yeast, sea kelp flakes seasoning, garlic, and black pepper to the container of a small blender. When cashews are done soaking and are drained, add them to the container of the blender too.
- Blend until smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes). *If desired, you can add more plant-based milk to adjust consistency of the dressing per your preference.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.
- Makes about 1 ½ cups dressing; about 12 (2 tablespoons) servings.
Keywords: Caesar salad dressing, caesar dressing homemade, caesar dressing, Caesar salad dressing recipe, best caesar dressing, vegan caesar dressing, caesar dressing ingredients
Serve this Vegan Caesar Dressing with the following recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.