I’m collecting my top 10 most loved recipes in 2022! Let me know which ones you’ve tried and which ones are next on your list!
Thank you for reading, making, and sharing. It comforts me when I read a comment that you and your family loved a recipe I tried. So grateful to have you with me in this corner of the internet. I hope you have a great holiday season and see you again here in 2023!
a lot of love,
9. BBQ chicken is an easy-to-prepare pot
8. Green Goddess Vegan Dressing
6. The best way to cook salmon (slow cooked salmon)
4. A Chipotle-inspired burrito bowl
3. Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
1. Air fryer salmon (fresh or frozen)
Happy (almost!) 2023. Let me know what you’d like to see more of on the blog next year. Leave a comment or send me a note using the contact form!
Discussion about this post