Nothing beats a delicious Grilled Corn Salad that offers beautiful colours, crunchy textures, and powerful nutrition! This summer corn salad also adds grilled tofu to the mix, which increases the protein content and keeps this healthy salad powerhouse. It’s such a great, light, and easy meal all in one! You can serve it as a side salad to your meal, or as a main event as a main salad bowl. You can even feature this recipe as a meal prep option for healthy meals during the week. Then add some whole grain toast as a side dish, or even a light soup, like mine Classic tomato soup or French wild rice vegetable soup.
All you have to do is whisk olive oil, vinegar, and pickled herbs, sprinkle fresh corn on the cob and tofu, and cook on a hot grill. While grilling, chop vegetables for salad, including salad greens, radishes, tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. Top that delicious salad with grilled corn and tofu, and serve right away. You’re sure to impress with this amazing salad, which is also vegan and gluten-free.
Looking for a great summer corn salad with grilled tofu? This recipe is super easy, healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and full of good taste and nutrition.
- 1 package (16 ounces) hard tofudrain
- 2 Fresh ears of corn on the cob, peeled, clean, and sliced 2cut inch
- 1 liter vegetable salad
- 4 Small radish, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Small peppers, thinly sliced (yellow, red, orange, yellow, green, purple)
- Half a cup chopped coriander or parsley
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Half a teaspoon seasoning salt
- Mix the vinegar by whisking together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar, thyme, garlic, salt and black pepper in a small dish.
- Divide the tofu into three vertical slices, then cut each in half, and each slice into triangles to make 12 triangles.
- Place the tofu triangles in a flat dish and pour half of the marinade over the tofu. Place the corn pieces in another flat dish and pour the remaining seasoning over the corn, stirring to distribute it. Leave to soak for at least 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes to distribute the marinade.
- Heat grill on medium. Remove the tofu and corn from the marinade and reserve them for late and put them on the grill. Brush with reserved dressing while cooking and stirring. Roast the tofu until golden (about 7-8 minutes). Roast the corn until soft and golden (about 15 minutes). Remove from heat.
- While grilling tofu and corn, assemble salad by adding baby salad greens, radishes, cherries, paprika, cilantro or parsley to a large salad bowl or plate. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, and sprinkle with the seasoning salt. Gently toss them together.
- Place the tofu triangles and grilled corn on the cob. Feet it right away.
- Make 8 servings (about 1 cup each).
Alternatively, you can roast the tofu and corn in the oven in a baking dish at 400 F until the corn is tender and the tofu is golden.
If you want to serve this recipe as a main salad, plan on four servings each.
Use frozen corn on the cob when it is not fresh.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes (not including soaking time)
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- category: Salad
- dishes: American
Key words: Grilled Corn Salad, Summer Corn Salad, Fresh Corn Salad, Grilled Tofu, Grilled Tofu Recipe
For other vegan salad recipes, check out some of my favorites:
Check out my grilled tofu recipe here, plus how to guide you about grilling tofu over here.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, click over here.