Who says you can’t enjoy the most spectacular winter salads in the cooler months? It’s all about using seasonal produce to make those cool greens sparkle! The colorful pop of radishes, which come in shades of ruby, pink and purple, persimmons and pomegranate arils—all wintertime favorites—glow in the backdrop of leafy greens in this Jewel Winter Salad with Orange Vinaigrette. The simple, easy orange vinaigrette is all this salad needs to shine. This vegan, gluten-free, healthy winter salad recipe is easy enough to serve for a weekday dinner, but it’s also pretty enough to set at a holiday table. With only five ingredients (not including pantry staples), you can get this easy salad done in 10 minutes!
The colorful pop of radishes, persimmons and pomegranate arils—all wintertime favorites—glow in the backdrop of leafy greens in this healthy, delicious Jewel Winter Salad with Orange Vinaigrette.
- 6 cups assorted lettuce greens
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh Fuyu persimmon, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- Add lettuce greens, sliced radishes, sliced persimmon and pomegranate arils to a medium salad bowl.
- To make orange vinaigrette, zest (using a fine shredder or zester) and juice the orange half. Add the orange zest and juice to a small dish, along with olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings (about 1 ¾ cups each).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: American
- Cuisine: Salad
Keywords: vegan salad, vegan winter salad, easy vegan winter salad, healthy winter salad
Try a few of my other favorite plant-based salad recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, click here.