Looking for the best vegan burger recipe ever? Here you are! This vegan grain edamame burger is packed with nutrient-rich superfoods, including edamame, walnuts, oats, carrots, and flax. These burgers are easy and delicious, rely on whole ingredients, and have no added salt, oil, or sugar, making them a healthy, budget-friendly meal for the whole family. Not to mention that these vegetables are gluten-free. Plus it’s very easy! Just mix up a batch, shape into a burger, bake, then build your own veggie burger, just the way you like it, with your favorite toppings. They are served on whole-grain bread with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and spices, as well as an appetizer dish served with a delicious dipping sauce, such as Avocado cream or Sun dried tomato hummus. Make a batch and freeze it for later, too!
Is veggie burger healthy?
Lots of veggie burgers and Meat alternatives These days rely on highly purified, processed ingredients. So you don’t really get the same benefits from eating whole plant foods, like beans, lentils, peas, whole grains, vegetables, spices, and herbs. My pro tip is to make your own burgers with healthy ingredients often, like this recipe, as well as some of my other favorite vegan burger recipes, like Farro and White Onion Veggie BurgerAnd the Spicy sorghum, vegetables and sweet potatoesAnd the Chipotle Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers.
Watch me make this recipe on Instagram over here.
The vegan edamame green burger is extremely tasty and easy to prepare, plus it’s packed with powerful nutrients. Plus, this homemade burger recipe is gluten-free and contains no added salt, oil, or sugar.
- Put the carrots, onions, garlic, peppers and fresh herbs in a bowl food processor And chopping until just chopping (no liquefaction). (Alternatively, chop it fine by hand.)
- Place the edamame, walnuts, oats, flax seeds, black pepper, smoked paprika, soy sauce, salt (optional) and lemon juice in a food processor and chop until smooth but not runny.
- Remove from the food processor and refrigerate the mixture for about an hour before handling.
- Preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Form 8 patties by placing the mixture in a 1/2 cup measuring cup and turning it over baking sheet Spray a non-stick cooking spray. Pat to a thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, until golden brown and set.
- Serve as desired with whole-grain bread and fillings, or as a pie with sauce or dip. Leftover pies may be refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container, or frozen for up to 6 months.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes (plus an hour of chilling)
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- category: Entry
- dishes: American
- serving size: 1 share
- Calories: 203
- sugar: 3 g
- sodium: 124 mg
- Fat: 9 grams
- Saturated fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 22 grams
- the basic: 6 grams
- protein: 10 grams
Key words: Best vegan burger, vegan burger recipe, homemade burger recipe
Try these other vegetarian recipes:
Chipotle black bean quinoa veggie burger
Farro and White Onion Veggie Burger
Spicy sorghum, vegetables and sweet potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click over here.
Discussion about this post