Crispy golden mashed potatoes with an aromatic herbal touch of rosemary. Is there anything better? Yes there is! A frying pan with rosemary mashed potatoes cooked with a little olive oil instead of frying in pans of oil! That’s what this recipe is all about! Using just 6 ingredients—potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper—you can make this Air Fries recipe in about 45 minutes. I tell you, these are my favorite potatoes right now, because they are easy to prepare with an air fryer that is easy to use, but very healthy and delicious. You can use the whole potato skin with just a few ingredients added.
I love to serve them with vegetarian loafAnd the vegetable ballsor Vegetable pancakes. They’re great for the holidays, simple weekend meals, a special Sunday dinner, and everything in between. Plus, this recipe is allergy-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, and can be made without salt.
How to cook potatoes in an air fryer
This recipe is a great starting point for how to make potatoes in an air fryer. It is a very simple recipe. All you have to do is boil the potatoes until they are soft. Make a layer of olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. Mash the potatoes in a cup or jar, sprinkle with the cup, and cook in the air fryer in just 8 – 10 minutes, and voila, you’re ready!
Are you looking for the best recipe ever for how to make potatoes in an air fryer? This easy and healthy 6-ingredient air fryer with rosemary is the classic air fryer potato recipe from now on.
- Rub the potatoes with a vegetable brush, leaving them whole and unpeeled.
- Put the potatoes in a big bowl. Add enough water to cover the potatoes, cover with a lid, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes over medium heat until soft when pierced with a fork, but still firm and intact (do not overcook); About 15-20 minutes. Immediately remove from heat and drain the water. Set aside, but do not cool.
- While the potatoes are cooking, put the olive oil on a low heat Pan. Add garlic, rosemary, salt (if using) and black pepper and saute over medium heat until garlic is golden (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Place the cooked potatoes on a cutting board or baking sheetThis allows enough space between the potatoes to mash them. Use a glass bowl or mason jar to mash the potatoes, and apply enough pressure to flatten each potato until it is about an inch thick.
- Brush each potato with a little olive oil mixture.
- Carefully place the olive oil mashed potatoes into the basket of the air fryer to create just one layer of potatoes. Set the air fryer to 400 and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the potatoes are golden on the surface. Remove the cooked potatoes and repeat the process until all the potatoes are cooked.
- Feet it right away. Makes 4 servings (4 ounces each)
Don’t throw away the crumbled potato pieces. Cook it in an air fryer with potatoes.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 33 minutes
- category: side plate
- dishes: American
- serving size: 1 share
- Calories: 144
- sugar: 1 gram
- sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 21 grams
- the basic: 2 g
- protein: 3 g
Key words: Potatoes in an air fryer, how to cook potatoes in an air fryer, how to make potatoes in an air fryer
For other vegetarian dishes, check out:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click over here.