No matter how motivated you are when starting a healthy eating plan, there is always a learning curve.
And while you know that there are a million good ones Reasons to stick to your healthy eating goalsYou’ll definitely associate with these memes on those days when you just want to dip your fries into your milkshake.
1. Five seconds after committing to eating healthy food
Is it too early to get a file cheat meal?
2. When you try to keep your macros straight
Still a little bitter that cake is not one of essential nutrients.
3. When you squeeze the bottom of a pint of ice cream
You are totally supposed to have ‘just a teaspoon’. Excuse me.
4. When #FitGoals conflict with your cravings
I’d probably only agree to six boxes of donuts as a compromise.
5. When your roommates didn’t join you on this healthy eating journey
It’s so hard to make healthy choices when they have the communal freezer full of pizza rolls and corn dogs.
6. When he makes your sweet tooth a valid point
It’s hard to argue with the science.
7. When your willpower is MIA, but this is the case for stashes of snacks
Well, well, looks like it’s time to get over those healthy snack boxes.
8. When you’re in denial about portion size
Your spoons may be smaller than mine.
9. When the stars line up in the production aisle
Finding a charming two-hour window of freshness between “rock hard” and “whole mush” is like finding a winning lottery ticket.
10. When you find yourself craving peppers and chickpeas instead of chips
What is happening?! who am I?!
11. The first time you grill vegetables to perfection
Wait, do I really like parsnips?
12. When you really start getting the hang of healthy eating
…and you realize how amazing it feels after eating a balanced meal.